cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for Fixed & Variable cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any report where in we can get the value of Fixed costs, varaiable costs & Total costs as in CK13N.

We were able to get this for each part in CK13N. Whereas the requirement is we want to see the costs for a list of part nos.

Thanks in advance

Regards

ACR.Ruben

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find some reports for your thread on this menu :

information system -> Accounting -> Controlling -> Report for product cost controlling -> Report for product cost planning -> Detailed report -> for material.

Regards,

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher,

There also its available for Single part numbers and not for range of part nos.

Can you specify.

Regards

ACR.Ruben

Former Member
0 Kudos

And the report S_P99_41000111 in object list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go by the following path:

SAP Easy Access>Accounting>Controlling>Product Cost controlling>Product cost planning>Information System>Detailed reports>For Material>CK86_99 - Costed Multilevel BOM & CK80_99 - Cost Components

I hope this is of help to you.

Thanks,

Prithwi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christophe,

It works but I get the total cost, Is there any way to get the break up like Fixed cost & varible cost also.

Regards

ACR.ruben

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can add some information in this report. But I'm not sure that you will have all the information.

If you use costing run for calculate price CK40N, I think that you can configure analysis in the 4st step.

You have the report S_ALR_87099930 in this case also to make the analysis.

After these options, you should use a report painter (I don't know if it's possible) or a specific report.

King regards,

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christophe for your inputs we will try report painter.

Regards

ACR.ruben