cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release strategy for PR generated through network activity (Project ) not working !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing problem in PR release strategy which generated through network PS activity . Now problem is when i am creating PR from CN22 (From network ) release strategy have not triggered but when i am opening same PR in ME52N and click on "check button" then release strategy has been trigger. Now second when i am creating PR from ME51N with same material with same account assignment object then again release strategy activated.

Please give your valuable input on issue.

Thank You,

Best Regards,

Yogesh Acharya

View Entire Topic
JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I don't know these exits, and without seeing the coding I am not able to tell if they could cause the issue.

Did the issue only arise after you activated these exits? If you don't know then you might have only the option to deactivate them temporarily to see if it works as wanted without them.

When you click the check icon in ME52N then you might already have a data change (even you did not change actively anything yourself) that impacts the determination of the release strategy.

If you could tell all characteristics that you use in the strategy then it might help in investigation.

Also compare the field values of the PR at table level in EBAN before and after check and save and tell which fields have now other values as before.