cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procure for Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are Manufacturing company.But now for some products we have decided to Procure te products frm Third Party & we will sell ,tat meanse as a Trading goods.

Can any one help me in this,what all configuration is needed for that in MM , Sales and Distribution & FI.

Please help me in this.

Virender

View Entire Topic
Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Virender

If you searched in this forum for configuration details, you would have got it for both MM and SD.

What I would request you is that first you make an attempt and try to configure on your own and wherever you face any issue, please post so that suggestions can be given accordingly.

If I have to say in a simple way, there are two stages in the scenario what you had indicated. The first stage is inbound delivery which is a part of MM and the next stage is outbound delivery which is a part of SD.

In the first stage, you need to raise PO on the vendor based on which, he will supply the material. You need to do MIGO to inward the material and subsequently MIRO.

Once all these process are over, the next comes under SD. First you need to maintain the selling price in VK11, create sale order, do delivery and PGI, billing and excise invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi