cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We need to raise a separate PO for material and onther PO for Transporter to transporter to transport the PO.

But my transport cost should also debit the material (inventory) account.

I am not looking for single PO with fright condition type and assignment of fright vendor in it please.

Thanks.

View Entire Topic
deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

You can do this by

1. Create the service PO for transport vendor & do further process like Service entry sheet & LIV. But in this case the transport charge will hit the service expense acct.

2.Otherwise do the Subsequent debit for the same PO .This will hit the material acct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

If i do Subsequent Debit, my service PO will not get closed?

Is there any better solution please?

Thanks.

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do the subsequent debit with material PO, change the invoicing party from material vendor to the transprt vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i need to accept the service entry sheet?. Service PO will open for payment?. I am right?

Thanks.

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can map ur requirement by 2 ways,

1. Create the service PO for transport vendor & do further process like Service entry sheet & LIV. But in this case the transport charge will hit the service expense acct.

2.i need to accept the service entry sheet?. Service PO will open for payment?. I am right?

.Otherwise do the Subsequent debit for the same PO which is created for material purchase .This will hit the material acct.