cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO rejection in SNC does not update the items in MM with ORDRSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody

I have got a problem with the integration of ORDRSP Idocs in MM (ECC6 - SAP_APPL 604) in the case of a PO rejection in SNC (7-SP7).

When rejecting a PO from SNC, the ORDRSP idoc is not integrated in MM

and is marked with an error message refering to a quantity difference

between the Idoc and the PO : "Acknowledgment for PO item 7621019091

00010 contains quantity variance"

Associated to the ORDRSP Idocs we are using the process code ORDR, and

I have checked that if we use the ORDR_SUS process, the integration

works well and the items are rejected in MM !

But I haven't found much informations about the differences between

ORDR and ORDR_SUS.

Is there a way to make the PO rejection works with the ORDR process or

could you tell me about the side effects of using ORDR_SUS in place of

ORDR ?

Vincent

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

With regard to the SNC->ERP integration of the rejection, the process code in ERP inbound processing has to be set to ORDR_SUS (-> transaction WE20). Otherwise the rejection will not set the deletion indicator in ERP PO and as a result the approval process is not triggered when the supplier rejects a PO item.

You can use the ReplenishmentOrderConfirmation XML mapped to the ORDRSP.ORDERS05 Idoc as well.

To inform a customer about the rejection, SAP Supply Network Collaboration (SAP SNC) generates the alerts Purchase Order Rejected (alert type 7036) and Purchase Order Item Rejected (alert type 7037).

The purchase order can transfer the rejection information to the customer back-end system.

The ReplenishmentOrderConfirmation XML message contains a corresponding AcceptanceStatusCode.

However, to integrate the rejection of a purchase order item with the customer back-end system using IDocs, you must implement SAP Note 962849, so that the deletion indicator is set on the purchase order item in SAP ERP.