Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have some problem with planning calendar

1. I have created a planning calendar for the plant 1000. It has validity until 12/31/2009

2. In SPRO, IMG> Production > MRP >Evaluation > Period Totals > Define period display for period totals, I have assigned the planning calendar for the plant & also marked the indicator "Planning calendar"

3. In the material master I have assigned the planning calendar in the MRP II view.

Now I try to load the forecast for the material in MD61. I select the planning period as "P". But I get the error "Not possible to display planning table due to missing calendar" (Error: Area - 6P; Message # 66).

But when I select planning period as "C" or "K", I am able to load the forecast. But I want to load it in planning period "P" format.

Kindly guide me on this..

Regards

Tom

View Entire Topic
madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

I'm affraid that K and C stand for the planning calendar format, whereas P stands for posting periods, which is different.

What is the problem in using K for example, as long as it will show your periods that you defined in the planning calendar?

Regards,

mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

We want to load the demand in "Period" format.

can you please let me know what configuration is required to load the forecast in "Period" format?