Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Function WL (Goods supplier) not copied to MIGO

former_member190990
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have a case where a PO is created for a dummy vendor (with unlimited qty) and goods are to be received in parts from different suppliers. So we create inbound delivery for part quantities and maintain the partner function WL (Goods supplier) as the vendor who is actually supplying it. When we go to MIGO, I am unable to see Goods supplier information and so I am unable to make the system show that this part quantity is supplied by so and so vendor.

Could you please help me solve this issue?

Thanks in advance, please treat this as urgent.

Regards,

Akash Prekar

View Entire Topic
JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think there is not really anything in standard ERP, SAP has a specific product for this, which is called SAP Rural Sourcing Management

see this here which describes the individual transaction: https://help.sap.com/viewer/8130fab5ed374ae2b8baa772184ea137/1.0.0/en-US/ffb9f87945b24d868a0c90742fb...

Without that I would just add the inventory using movement 501, receipt without order. And payment should only be done from Finance with a direct posting. No direct relation between stock posting in MM and financial transaction in FI in this case.

former_member190990
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Do you think there will be any tax implications in the above said process?

Regards,

Akash Prekar

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know where you are and what you local requirements are. But in general have even companies who are not using SAP to adhere to the tax requirements. Sit together with your colleagues from Finance and those business users who know the tax requirements well and discuss how it could be done with such a simplified scenario.