cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New condition type in the pricing.Country of delivering plant (WKCOU) didnt have any value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created new condition type for pricing, the condition table used was a combination of Sold to pary and Country of delivering plant (WKCOU).

when i did the creation of order, new condition tye did appear. as per checking of the Condition Analysis, the condition type doesnt have any value for the country of destiantion plant.

i check that, WKCOU is from KOMK.

the filed WKCOU is allowed field but still the issue occured.

pls. help on what would be the resolution on this.

I appreciate anyone who will help me.

Thanks!

Aj Blanco

View Entire Topic
mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aj,

KOMK-WKCOU is County field and not Country Field. for Country KOMK-ALAND is the field.

Another observation is any of above fields are not available at Item level but always there can be a chance that at Item level you may have different Plants so I believe even Country may not work but still you can try with KOMK-ALAND.

KOMP-HLAND (Delivering Country) which is available for Foreign trade at Item level.

Regards,

MJ.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mahendra,

Another observation is any of above fields are not available at Item level but always there can be a chance that at Item level you may have different Plants so I believe even Country may not work but still you can try with KOMK-ALAND.

If the condition type created by the OP is an item level condition type (like MWST), then it would work.

Both fields Sold to party and Country of delivering plant are available at item level.

The country might be different, but that is no issue.

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Thanks for reply. I will test the same.

Regards,

MJ.