cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Production Order BOM Display During CO15

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are not backflushing so the All Components flag is not selected in OPK4. We are on 4.7 and using discrete production orders: No BW, BI, WM. or APO.

The confirmation and component issues are accomplished via interfaces with a third party WM system. The users need to be able to perform CO15 to make adjustments while viewing the production order BOM.

Is it possible to display the production order BOM and issue components (maybe via User Exit CONFPP07) during a manual CO15 even though no components are listed on the Goods Movement tab?

I have searched through notes, help and forums but do not see any references.

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just a question - any specific reason as to why you do not want to tick all components in OPK4 ?

I think it would be a simpler approach instead of going in for an user exit.

Alternatively you can evaluate the usage of BAPI - BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT for doing your confirmations via a Z report where you can implement your logic.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for a speedy reply.

1) Why not use All Components? This was specified by the process owner - not my choice. You are correct in that it would be much simpler. However, for logistics reasons, the owner chooses to issue all components (via an interface) to the production line in whole shipping units and return the unused portion to stock manually.

2) We will evaluate your BAPI suggestion but it may be precluded due to our defined process of using the interface for confirmations..

Thanks,

Joe