cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO - Payment Terms in FBL1N does not follow in vendor master data

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I realised that line items posted under MIRO to FBL1N has different payment terms than FK03 Vendor Master Data?

From FK03

From FBL1N

Why is that? When i checked the payment terms in PO (tcode : ME23N) in personal setting, the payment terms are empty.

Can we make the line items in FBL1N follows the setting in FK03 initially?

View Entire Topic
pandu_bad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 2 places can be maintained Payment terms in Vendor master! Company code & Purchase org. in your case you have to maintain Payment terms in XK02 - Purchasing info

Payment terms from Purch Org. level will be defaulted when you create a PO Invoice process ... (refer to XK03 - Purchasing data)

Payment terms from Company code will be defaulted for FI invoices (FK03 - The first screen in your message, Z006 is maintained at Company code level)

for your reference I am adding SAP-F1 help, from XK03- Payment terms field

Note :

Master records have separate areas for Financial Accounting, Sales, and Purchasing. You can specify different terms of payment keys in each of these areas. When you then enter a business transaction, the application in question will use the key specified in its area of the master record.

0 Kudos

Dear Bose Gn,

I've found the terms of payment in purchasing view (tcode : XK03). I've changed it and waiting for my user to start posting new invoices.

What about the mismatch of payment block and payment method? I believe that those 2 fields are not in purchasing view.

pandu_bad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, in the payment terms you can also add default 'Payment block / Payment method'

For your case, you can use the transaction code 'OBB8' and find your customization settings for payment terms 'Z006, 0001'

From your FBL1N screen above, I assume that the term '0001' is maintained in the purchasing view (tcode : XK03). and for '0001' Payment block 'R' might have been setup default ...please check and share your comments