Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map the routing

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear expert

I have a four operation in routing with following condition Please help to map these

First operation need to strart on monday and finish by tuesday evening-Material assigned is XXX

Second operation will start on monday after noon and finish by monday evening-Material assigned is yyy

Third operation will start on tuesday morning and finish by Tuesday evening-Material assigned is zzz

And final operation is start by wensday moring and finish by wensday itself

As the second and thrid operation days is same as first operation how system will schedule all in same days

Thanks in advance

AF

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Define 2nd and 3rd operation as parallel to 1st operation. You can select Scheduling if you want since these 2 operation will run in sequence. I leave that to you. Depends if you wish to do capacity planning for them or not.

Assign 1st and 4th operation as main operation and keep all the requirment in control key.

Component assignment is your pick.

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

thank you for the quick response

if i assign second operation is parallel to first operation, in this case how i tell the system that i needed to strat second operation after 5 hour of first operation executed

thanks in advance

AF

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

pl try thru offset to finish in master recipe

use the lens icon on the line in relationship tab to get further data

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using discrete scenario

AF

Former Member
0 Kudos

You Can maintain Queue time in parallel operation or buffer time in parallel operation. This will ensure that the operation starts after 5 HRS only. Use operation 1as referece for the parallel operation. Once youcreate the operation 2 and 3 in parallel then maintain Std Queue time and Min. Queue time as 5 HRS. This will ensure that these operation are schelduled after 5 HRS only.

Try the link below for more details. I hope this will help.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/EN/45/a91b49ab7311d189090000e8323492/frameset.htm

Edited by: ANIMESH KUMAR on Feb 13, 2012 4:56 PM

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please tell me were we can give buffer time in parallal operation

AF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abu,

Maintain queue time in 1st operation of parallel routing. Maintain both std and mim. time as 5 HRS. This will be considered as buffer time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to routing operation over view screen,there double click on operation.On the next screen U will enter both the standard time & min time.

Thanks

Alok Mohapatra