cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAHN is not send to a vendor

0 Kudos

Hello,

could anybody tell me why the MAHN message cant be send to a vendor from my system.

Vendor has an e-mail address set as my different e-mail account. When I generate message, I can see in SCOT, that reminder was send only to Purchase Group e-mail. I can check it later in the Purchase Group inbox. So It works fine.

The problem is not connected with my e-mail address, because I am able to receive on this e-mail for example dunning notice.

I want SAP system to send an e-mail with reminder directly to a vendor but I have no idea why it is not working now and where to check it.

The other problem is that :

In spro/Material Management/ Purchasing/ Messages/Output Control/ Message Type/ Define message type for PO

for MAHN i created Mail text in DE language. Vendor and PO comunication language are DE. I am sending message when I am log on DE language, but still I receive just short message in english : "Please see attachment". Why this is not working either?

Thank you for your help and regards.

View Entire Topic
JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It should take the email address which is maintained in your vendor master, except someone has programmed some z-solution that is working to its own logic

https://blogs.sap.com/2014/07/17/send-purchase-order-form-by-email/