cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Order Settlement Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All Experts,

I am running a settlement of Internal Order where I have defined settlement should happen on secondary cost element via "Allocation Structure" where By Cost Element is NOT TICKED and I have given a cost element with category 21 and receiver is Cost Centre.

After running a settlement when I see the accounting document why the system has not credited the Secondary Cost Element ? Even though I have maintained secondary cost element in allocation structure.

In, accounting entry - system has Debited and Credited same account instead of secondary cost element. I understand the secondary cost element is part of CO specifically and not for FI but still there must be some effect secondary cost should have ! OR there should NOT be any accounting entry.

Please correct me if I am wrong here, and please provide guidance on this.

Regards,

Sharvari Joshi.

KO88 Receiver -

KO88 Accounting Document After Settlement -

Allocation Structure-

Settlement Rule -

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I think I have got the solution. I have deactivated the below check box from system and it stopped transferring to FI.

Am I looking at the right place ?

Also system debited and credited the same Cost Element after KO88- See the screenshot from KSB5.

thomas_vanaken2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes,

This is the right place but I recommend that you double check before inactivating this functionality because it may have be activated for a reason.

Best regards

Th.

thomas_vanaken2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Just a comment here: The CO settlement document wit secondary cost element will take place irrespective of the fact that you use CO-FI real time reconciliation or not. It is the FI posting that is generate by the CO-FI reconcilliation.

Regards

Th.