Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

integration with some business objects

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sirs,

I would like to ask you if anybody has any experience with integration of SAP B1 with some business objects solution.

In fact I am a beginner in B1 and have no knowledge of BO, so maybe there is a simple answer fot his which I was not able to found. Maybe a link would suffice about:

- if it can be done

- what would I need to make this happen

- (would be great!) how to do this

- options what and how to integrate (if there are any)

I have some reporting experience in B1, but using the direct access to B1 DB from MS SQL management studio and I expect there is probably a desktop client of BO which I would connect the same way (like mngmt. studio) and learn a little what it can do and how.

I would like to thank you for reading my question and especially if you´re going to answer:))

Have a nice day everybody, regards Otto

View Entire Topic
OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Will ask some BO expert and if find something interesting, will post back. Thank you, Otto

YatseaLi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You may refer to the following blog and article for B1 integration with Xcelsius

Blog:

/people/miki.zilbershtein/blog/2009/07/22/displaying-sap-business-one-data-using-crystal-report-and-xcelsius-dashboard--demo

Article:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/10161e25-c158-2c10-3086-ad502098b36b&overrid...