cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy Profit Center account groups to Cost Element groups

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Please help. I have a profit center account group already in my system. I have to create the exact cost element group.

I read in google the solution provided as follows. I did the same steps below but this did not work.

I first exported the profit ctr account group (KDH2) via export function. I saved this as a text file. Then I changed the text file and replaced BGLPCT with BCCSS, SGLPCT with SCCSS and RACCT with KSTAR. Then in KAH2, I imported this text file. The system gives messages that sets are successfully imported but when I looked for my cost element group it is not there. I am not sure what I did wrong. I did this several times but still cannot find the cost element gropu. I know SAP provide copying the other way round (meaning fr cost element grps to profit ctr account grp) but from profit ctr account grps to cost element grps?????

Can anyone please help? I would not want to explore using ABAP. Is there an easy tool to do this? If you have done this before, please provide me a solution. I need to do this asap so I appreciate your kind response!!

Thank you very much

View Entire Topic
Former Member

Hello, I came accross this program that copies a Account Group to a Cost Element Group

RGSCPY50

This can be executed in SA38.