Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L account not picking automatically in PO with account ass. cat. M

former_member684884
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus ,

I am creating PO manually with account assignment category M in which Consumption posting indicator is blank , when i am trying to create PO GL account is not Picking automatically , if i am giving Stock G/L account manually and creating GR in MIGO  , accounting entry Posting as

22000000Stock  -Raw MaterialKBS
17001060Gr/Ir  -  FinishWRX

with this accounting entries material is coming in sale order stock , as per my knowledge stock account should trigger with Tnn Key BSX.  but account entry is created with KBS.

My requirement is  G/L should pick automatically in PO from BSX transaction key and  stock value should be hit to Stock G/L with Tnn Key BSX.

Please guide me because this scenario is new for me.

Thanks & Regards,

Akshay

View Entire Topic
former_member684884
Active Participant

Hello Sir ,

Can you please tell me  or  provide any link ,  how sale order with particular Item category  system determine the G/L from BSX  in PO  and posting through BSX in MIGO  ,

i am not aware about these links.

Thanks & Regards,

Akshay

Prasoon
Active Contributor
former_member684884
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sir ,

I have gone through link you mentioned we have tried to create PR from sales Order but it is created for Finish material mention in PR , can you Please tell me how to create auto PR from Sales Order for the Raw materials which are under the BOM of Finish product.

Thanks & Regards,

Akshay

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As of my knowledge, if you are creating the PR directly from sales order, it will be created for the same material only (third party scenario) - not for subcomponents. If you want the PR to be created for subcomponents, you may go for MRP.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member684884
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sir, for your valuable guidance...

Regards,

Akshay