cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESI not deducted after separation of employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

ESI is not deducting for separated employee last month esi was deducted properly but this month 4th employee was resigned, no of working days for the employee is 3, ESI was not deducting, as per ESI standard process, is this correct or not.

ESI should be deducted or not?

Regards

Ratan

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As the ESI period starts again from Oct to March, I guess system for his 4 days salary is coming to less than the limit hence it is not ded.

I my above guess is not correct then check

Note 1603167 - ESI inconsistent for terminated emp. with multpile splits

Note 1471941 - HR-IN: ESI employer deduction in case of split in /113

Best Regards

Venkata Manikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manikanth,

Thanks for the update, employee was resigned on: 04.10.2012, he is comes under period of 1st October to 31st march, multiple split with withdraw status this scenario is matching with the note: 1603167 - ESI inconsistent for terminated emp. with multiple splits. For this code corrections were delivered in - SAPK-60072INSAPHRCIN. Now our support pack level is - SAPK-60082INSAPHRCIN. I can't implement this note : 1603167.

Regards

Ratan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratan

Can you check the /113 is generated for the oct month and what is the value coming try to debug the INESI and check the value at the below code

Best Regards

Venkata Manikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manikanth,

please find the screen dump of /113 and code. Code which you send is different from my system. Please suggest, next step.

Regards

Ratan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratan

You might be right , my system patch level is 604  28 which is very low , As there are lot of changes happened to the ESI function , as the above Snotes are latest with 600 85 level.

As the ESI will not ded if the Ee didnot work min 16 days in the first period oct to Mar or Apri to Sep, So can you do a small test taking an Ee who will resign on 17th of the month and see that the ESI is ded for resigned case. so that we can know understand it is working as per act.

It will be difficult for me to analyse without having the right RT result.

Best Regards

Venkata Manikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manikanth,

In Case of payable days 8 also ESI is deducting. April to OCT RT /113 provided for reference. In my scenario employee payable days is 3 days.

Please suggest how to rectify this.

Regards

Ratan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratan

Nice to hear your update.

I have given the input based on my case study done a long back around 2007 , So can you debug and find out the latest logic as per the INESI, may be my below code and case might give some inputs.

Best Regards

Venkata Manikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manikanth,

I got reply form OSS Message i.e

/112 = 6574.22

No of days = 3

Basis = /112 * ( 31 / 3 )

Basis = 67933.61

if basis > 15000 ESI will not be deducted.

Thanks for supporting my issue.

Regards

Ratan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratan

Nice to hear the update and many thanks for posting the solution on the forum.

Good luck

Best Regards

Venkata Manikanth