cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTW import goods issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to import goods issue through DTW using oInventoryGenExit. But I am forced to input a price for the items on the import files, otherwise I get an error. Also when I input prices with decimals like 100.75, i get an error message, but when I remove the decimals, the error disappears.

Also, can this problem be related to the pricelist I am trying to use? I usually use the last purchase price pricelist for goods issue, but I cant define the paymentgroupcode on the documents file for DTW to use this pricelist..

Any ideas?

View Entire Topic
former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Set Decimal places for prices >1 to 9 in display tab of general settings.

Jeyakanthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The decimal places for prices is already set to 2.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you are importing a Goods Issue, the price used by the system is the Moving Avg Cost of the Item in the system

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then the price is retrieved automatically during the import process? We should not need to input a price in the import files? Even if I leave the pricelist field (paymentgroupcode) blank, I still get a error message.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you paste few rows from your DTW template for my reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here you go:

Document file:

Recordkey,...,DocDate

Document_lines file:

RecordKey,LineNum,AccountCode,...,ItemCode,...,ProjectCode,Quantity,...,WarehouseCode

1,0,_SYS00000000067,...,PCE12300,...,PRJ0809,1,,...,01

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In System Initialization > General Settings > Display Tab...please check what is set as the Separator

Is it . or , (comma)

Please leave LineNum blank, it is only required for Update not Import

Former Member
0 Kudos

The separator is "."