cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check in Quotation Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can any one please tell me how can I create Credit limit check at Quotation level.

Example : Normally we can block the Sales order level and Delivery Level, but i need to do same in when creating the Quotation level crossing the Credit limit 5000 INR. at document level. Document type QT.

Regards,

Sreedhar Reddy

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to carry out the credit check at the time of Quotation.Credit management is controlled by credit control area. In credit control area definition we have 3 update groups

1)update Group=000012(updates all open orders values,open deliveries values,open invoice values and open items value)

2)update Group=000015(open deliveries values,open Billing values)

3)update Group=000018(all open orders values ,open Billing values)

there is no update group to update Quotation in credit management.in standard it is not possible to Block at Quotation level.

Regards,

Rakesh

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Have you tested this? Are you sure you can't have credit check at Quotation via standard SAP?

Please test by keeping Check credit limit either for your quotation document and maintain FD32 for your customer also proper settings at OVA8. You will see the credit limit at your quotation document.

Regards, Sai Krishna.