cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correspondence Error - Application Form not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on several Correspondences. Each of them calls a Smartform when a certain activity is triggered and then the Smartform is sent as inline text to an external email address.

I have not worked with correspondences before and as such, I am testing the triggers.

One of the activities is to book a course for an employee. I have created a very simple Smartform using the print workbench, with just a main window and 1 line of static text.

Then I have properly added it to the Register Application forms section of the correspondence type, for a specific correspondence type (the one that works with booking a course.)

However, when processing the request from the Worklist, I get the following error: “Application form could not be found” – This message doesn’t make any sense.

Please help.

Thanks,

John

View Entire Topic
Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I think you must have created the smart forms and made the IMG configuration in customizing client.

You have to import the smart form into the working client for the correspondence to work properly.

import the smart forms using the transaction sfp or the corresponding IMG activity, then test it again.

It will work.

Regards,

Sharadha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created it in our development client and am testing correspondences in out testing client. Smartforms are client independent and as such, shop up in both clients.

I'll check again and see what I can do. Please provide additional assistance if possible.