cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert Planned order to production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have done a config for a new plant and I have an issue with the planned order conversion.

1. When convert plan order to production order by the material type it asks for the order type

Enter an order type

Message no. CO022

How can I skip this and convert the planned order straight to the relevant order type. Please check and give me a feed back for this please.

Br,

PubuduS.

View Entire Topic
former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pubudu,

An 'Order Type' must be specified for creation of a production order.

There is a sequence of priority by which the order type is automatically determined by system.

Which transaction are you using for converting the planned order?

Best Regards,

Rajen

Former Member
0 Kudos

What we do is we go to MD04 and then convert the planned order to the production order. at that point my requirement is to covert the planned order to ZP01 if the material type is SFG , ZP02 for FG automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can achieve your requirement from said config. We are doing the same.

You need to maintain relevant MRP group in material master MRP1 view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

which I have done. But it doesnt work

Former Member
0 Kudos

OPPE setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you defined the MRP group for the relevant material type.

SPRO>MM>Consumption based planning >MRP Groups> Define MRP group for each material type.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pubudu,

Please check production scheduler OPJ9 is stored in the material master work scheduling view, the assigned production scheduling profile OPKP, - with assigned order type

The order type is  determined from the production scheduling profile which is assigned to the material either directly or via the production scheduler.

The system should determine the order type for the conversion of planned orders by applying the following logic:

1. From the production scheduling profile OPKP

2. By using the production scheduler of the material master and the appropriate production scheduling profile OPJ9

3. By using the planning area of the planned order and the appropriate MRP group OPPE

4. By using the MRP group of the material master OPPR.

5. By using the plant MRP Customizing OPPQ.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pubudu,

What we do is we go to MD04 and then convert the planned order to the production order.

In this case, the priority sequence is same as mentioned by expert Rupesh.

at that point my requirement is to covert the planned order to ZP01 if the material type is SFG , ZP02 for FG automatically.

So, to go with the priority sequence, for example I choose the first option:

1. From the production scheduling profile OPKP

(a) define two production scheduling profiles in OPKP transaction - one for FG, one for SFG.

(b) In OPKP, for production scheduling profile of FG, mention order type as ZP02. Similarly, for SFG ZP01.

(c) For all the FG materials, assign this production scheduling profile for FG in work scheduling view, you can do this in mass in MM17 transaction.

Repeat this for SFG materials with the SFG production scheduling profile.

Now test the conversion.

You can check with other options mentioned in the priority sequence.

Best Regards,

Rajen

0 Kudos

Hi Pubudu,

Please check in tcode OPPE ,conversion of planned order to process order.

Here u assign order type to Plant.

And if its correct then please do correct ans.

Regards

Mahendra