cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#COE How to record working time in timesheet without generate accounting documents?

0 Kudos

Hi community,

I want to use "Manage My Timesheet" to record working hours, but I don't want to record the cost. So I set the cost rate to zero.

However, even if I do this, although the cost is zero, accounting documents will still be generated.

Is there any solution not produce accounting documents when I record working time?

View Entire Topic
former_member131844
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ‎@CIE001,

You will not find the billing control category for internal projects. It's due to the fact that the projects are for Internal purposes that don't require a bill to the customer. Hence, you can't find the billing tab in the internal project and no subsequent Sales Order as well. However, the resources assigned to internal projects can record the time against the project he/she has been

assigned.

Even if the Billing category is "Non- Billable", once the resource is staffed, He/She can record the time in Manage MY Timesheet APP.

if you're unable to create the task, Plase check for Proper role assignment to your business user.

Thanks,

Vijay