cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change field supressed in Output determination of PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ME22N Tcode, for getting printout for change items , i am unable to check the change field check box. This field is suppressed.

How to enable this field.

tx

Uts

View Entire Topic
kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

change message can only be sent if a message has already been sent for the object (for example, an order).

u can get print in repeate processing mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

I am unable to understand, can u be more specific.

Actually my question is :

There are 5 line items in the PO, in which after changes i added 2 more line items and now i want to print that new 2 line items only.

What i am doing :

While changing the PO in ME 22N, after pressing messages button,

Its taking me to another screen : Change Pur order Output.

Here i want to check the check box for Change field, so that i can do acc.

But i am unable to do it.

Tx

Uts

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not activate "Change" indicator manually, it is controlled automatically. So, you can not configure it in Field Selection.

Change message flag: - Indicator which identifies a message as a change message. A change message may be necessary if data which is important for the message is changed (for example, the number of items ordered is changed).

Dependencies: - A change message can only be sent if a message has already been sent for the object (for example, an order).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 5 line items in the PO, in which after changes i added 2 more line items and now i want to print that new 2 line items only.

Pl guide me hw it is possible.

Tx

Ut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the PO for the old line items has been already outputted,please click the repeat output button after clciking the messaes tab.

Regards