cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC Recording: Issue on Tab key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I m recording a BDC for t.code vl10b aftr generating the delivery number i have to double click the delivery number and it will redirect to vl02n transaction. {while recording (in vl10b t.code) i hav to press 9 times tab button and it will goto delivery number field, here wen i enter it will goto vl02n transaction or else i hav to double click the field delivery number.}

Issue:

During my recording in vl10b either double click nor tab is not recording. Please give me some solution for this issue.

Thanks and regards,

Karthik

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

yup. using BDC_CURSOR you can record tab key. it can be used like

"perform bdc_field using 'BDC_CURSOR'

'RF02K-KTOKK'."

Thus if you know the screen no and field value, directly pass it to the BDC_CURSOR value and resolve it. Try this.

Regards

Vinodh A

< removed by moderator >

Please do no ask for points. This is not the first time you have been warned.

Edited by: Neil Gardiner on Sep 21, 2010 2:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vinoth,

Thanks for the reply. By the way how to check the screen no and field value. Also i am clicking the field vbeln in vl10b and by cliclking that itz navigating to vl02n transaction. The delivery number which appears in the vl02n transaction is the delivery number which i clicked in VL10B transaction. Itz automatically placed ther in vl02n.

If u dont mind, would you plz provide bit of sample code for it. It might be helpful to me.

Thanks And Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik

To know the screen number, field name, place the cursor on the field, press F1 and then press technical info button.

This will give you the main program name, screen number, subscreen number (if any) and field's name.

Once you get this, you can write the code as follows:

(In order to start a screen)

wlt_bdcdata-program = main program name.

wlt_bdcdata-dynnr = screen number

wlt_bdcdata-dynbegin = 'X'.

append wlt_bdcdata to lt_bdcdata.

(to set some values in the field)

wlt_bdcdata-fname = field name

wlt_bdcdata-fval = field value.

append wlt_bdcdata to lt_bdcdata.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos