cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

batch management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we want to implement batch management in pp, it will be pop up at the time of confirmation ( we are doing auto g.i.& g.r.), what will be the setting in material master level & in spro.

pl give the idea for external & internal assignment.

Regards,

BASANT

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

can be delete manually created batch, in mm02 when i am removing tick from batch management box, it is giving the following error: the batch mana requirement can not be changed- batch already exit.

what to do, can be change the material from batch to normal. stock of material is nil

Regards,

B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basant,

Deleting the batch active indicator from material master is very big task. In way this is not possible. First you have delete all the open receipts and delete all open stocks with all batches. This compoenent should not be used in any orders.

After this there is SAP note, which you have to execute. This this will go. I dont the number of SAP note but you can check in SAP web...this is available.

Before enabling the indicator we must be careful whether we really want this componenets to be handle in batches.

If any question then please inform.

Regards

TAJUDDIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created FERT material , set the material master setting in MRP 3 & WS VIEW,

in work scheduling screen i putted 1 in batch entry field, i create the order , release, confirm , gr , but system did not suggest for batch entry,

i want when we release system should tell us the batch entry is required,

pl suggest

Bs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basant,

If you want create batch number automatically at the confirmation for the FERT then you have define the "automatic batch creation" in the production scheduling profile (transaction OPKP) and assign the profile in the work scheduling view.

At the time of releasing the order this is not possible.

If any questions then please infoem with rewarding the suitable points.

Regards

TAJUDDIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tajj,

if we use manual batch entry , can we not control the process ( system should the batch at any level ie at the time of creation , rel ,confir.)?

pl suggest.

Bs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basant,

Manual batch entry is possible after the completion of GR. From the inventory management you have to assign the manual batch number (transaction MSC1N).

Automatic batch number will be created at the time of creation of production order if you have indictor in prod scheudler profile and same will be copied at the prod confirmation. Manual control is only after the GR.

Hope this is clear. Please rewards points and close this thread.

regards

TAJUDDIN