Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back Order Processing.

former_member206170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our system, we have a batch job set up for the program SDV03V02 (or transaction V_V2). It runs everyday at a particular time.

As the program does a rescheduling of the sales and stock transfer, there is a requirement to run this program automatically if there is a update in the stock (i.e stocks are  available now).

How can this be done ? Please provide your suggestions.

Thanks,

Himanshu.

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu

Batch job is the only option here you can schedule it as per your time requirement .One to One Data shuffling I don't think we have much options but i  will wait for more inputs for forum.  

Please also look in to this link It will help you.

http://www.sapkt.com/index.php/availablity-check/321-back-order-processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu

I dont think that there is a way to meet your requirement using standard SAP Functionality.

May be you can go for some enhancement where whenever Goods Receipt happens, it should trigger the Back Order processing in the background. I think you can do this using output type with Transmission medium as "Special Function".

Check with your MM consultant also.

Regards

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu

I dont think that there is a way to meet your requirement using standard SAP Functionality.

May be you can go for some enhancement where whenever Goods Receipt happens, it should trigger the Back Order processing in the background. I think you can do this using output type with Transmission medium as "Special Function".

Check with your MM consultant also.

Regards

Vinu