cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment and Memo during PO workflow approval

0 Kudos

Is there a way to notify the approver notes from the buyer or even present an attachment of the buyer's communication with the vendor ? 

Also if the approval is retriggered after a rejection, is there way to highlight it is a changed PO?

View Entire Topic
PollyGan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The attachment is available in the purchase order workflow. Not sure about your requirement.

There's no highlight for the change. But the approver can check the change log in the purchase order.

Kind regards,

Polly

0 Kudos

Thanks Polly for the response. Most of the key approvers use their mobile app by clicking on the notification and approving it. Can you provide the link or direction on forwarding an attachment or note in the PO through the workflow?

Thomas_Jürgense
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Puru, I assume when you mention "their mobile app" that you are talking about usage of My Inbox on their cell phone, right? In S/4H Cloud we don't provide any native apps for approval, so if you are talking about any real app (My Inbox is "just" a tile on the Fiori launchpad, can be accessed both from mobile and from computer).

As can be seen from the screenshot, the PO is displayed (regardless of whether on mobile or computer) including a link to the according PO. The Workitem itself contains an attachment, which is what Poly is referring to above. To the best of my knowledge there is currently no provisioning of adding attachments from the according business object (here PO) to the Workitems Attachment section. The approver can add any attachments relevant for their approval of course (like certificate). For seeing the attachments on the related document, one needs to navigate via the link to the according PO and their on header or item level check whichever attachments exist.

Regards Thomas