cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfinished e-mails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a problem in Interaction Center Web Client. I want to save email and time after, recover this email.

Hi can save the email and the system show the message "Draft message saved", and after I search the email in the Option "Unfinished e-mails", but I obtain the next error "Type= APPLICATION_ERROR, ID= GET_PENDING_MESSAGES_FAILED, description= 16AA9A3937A9BB56E10000000A11447B "

Any idea?

I need something special for save the email??

Regards,

Lyda

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

SAP Notes not apply, because I have the last support package. I also review this notes before.

I am using SAP Inbox, but possible my problem is I don't know how work "Save email functionality". I saved my emai, and the system show the message "Draft message saved". My question is how I can obtain again this draft message later(for example, in 2 days)??

I have active transactions type for incoming E-Mail and outgoing and and I review in help sap and, I theory should found the saved email in "Interaction Record", but I can not found it.

Any idea?

Lyda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lyda,

Normally the draft email is always linked to an Interaction Record. Based on that IR, you will find it in the business context.

Over the last 2 months we have raised some oss messages, which resulted in a lot of oss notes and changes made by support. So before you want to use draft emails, please look on oss for subjects as draft email + save + business context.

Problems occured with saving draft emails, getting them back, showing them in the business context of Service Tickets and interaction Records, having multiple drafts on 1 service ticket etc...

You will find a lot of notes from april and may 2008.

Kind regards,

Micha