cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Reservation on email in Agent Inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Hopefully this is an easy one for you, the question sounds simple enough to me anyway!

A user is able to reserve and reset reservation on emails in the Agent Inbox so that the email can be locked for processing by that user.

If a user reserves an email and never returns to it, it cannot be processed by another agent - is there some way of resetting reservations on emails that can be done by a functional analyst in the back end, or perhaps can be given in the Web UI to the line manager of the team handling the emails?

Many thanks,

Andrew Griffin.

View Entire Topic
BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

In CRM5.0, We implemented BADI CRM_IC_INBOX_BADI, method XABLE_BUTTONS_FOR_SELECTION. This method control's the buttons in agent inbox and we developed an algorithm that allow superusers to manipulate the activity of those buttons.

But, at backend, you can also use SWIA t-code. An email is related to an workitem, so you'll have to search the corresponding workitem (we use filters like TS00207914 task, date and time) , select it and hit the 'Replace manually' button.

Don't know if there is a better solution, but hope that helps!

Kind regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bruno,

Thats brilliant, solved my query. I logged into SWIA and did as directed, which reset the reservation. Hopefully this will be a last resort, but it's good to know the facility is there.

Thanks a lot!

Andrew G.