cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Segmentation Model in Hybris Marketing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Trying to delete a Segmentation Model in Hybris Marketing, but allways get the error message, that ther is a dependency to an existing target group. All targetgroups based on this segmentation models are completed.

On the documentation i just found these information regarting this issue:

Select one or more segmentation models and choose Delete Segmentation Models to delete the models.

Note that you can only delete a segmentation model when the according authorization is granted to you at the segmentation profile on which the model is based.

To grant the authorization to delete segmentation models maintain the authorization object GSEG_START.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mkt121/helpdata/en/63/2e2651c294256ee10000000a445394/content.htm?framese...

Thanks for your help!

View Entire Topic

Hi Christian,

I was also same situation. In this case, you need to delete cutomizing of segmentation from bottom in the reverse order. Finally, you can delete the segmentation model.

Thank you,

Shimon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shimon,

thanks for your response.

So you mean that i have to delete the segmentation profile, segmentation object and so on in yMKT Customizing? (transactions SPRO or CEI_IMG)

first i will check again, if all required authorizations are in place and then i will give your solution approach a try.

Thanks,

Christian 

0 Kudos

Hi Charistian,

Sorry, I misunderstood. My means "segmentation object". In "segmentaion models" case, you don't need to delete the customizing.

Thanks,

Shimon

joerg_losat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

to delete the target group we have ILM reports in place.

You will find two programs related to the object target group. The first program is to set the selected target group data to cold and the second one is to delete the cold data from the database.

Program names are:

CUAN_TARGET_GROUP_SET_COLD

CUAN_TARGET_GROUP_DELETE_COLD

For both programs you should use the test mode first, before you run it productive.

The reports are also existing for the other objects, like Interaction Contact, Interaction, Initiative etc....

Best regards,

Joerg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help!

Reports for setting cold and deleting a target group are fine for me.

Best, Christian