cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C Integration with S/4 HANA using PI

0 Kudos

I am trying to find the appropriate document to start integrating S/4 HANA with C4C.

currently we have the latest version of C4C but S/4 HANA on-prim version 1601. Current document on RDS is specific for a S/4 HANA version 1809 and i can't find any archives of older documents.

0 Kudos

Dear Brad,

This link you sent me is not working could you please check it.

Regards

View Entire Topic
banderson
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Dear Consultant Sys,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

As far as I am aware we do not have a repository where we store all Implementation Guides for Integrating C4C with S4, we usually update our Guides as new releases are made available, however I have found this guide which may include the information you are looking for, please also bare in mind that further changes may have been written for this scenario since this has been published so i would also advise you to cross check with the newest guide we have available. (i have rechecked the link) and added within a txt file Documentation_Link

If this has answered your question, please dont forget to mark this as Answered.

Have a great day and good luck with your project!

Kind regards,

Brad

Dear Brad,

First thank you very much. this did answer my question but i want to make sure that this is the only document needed for this S/4 version. because in the latest version in the RDS i found that there are 3 documents for c4c sales integration: ("Basic Integration Set up using PI" - "Opportunity to Order Scenario with SAP C4C Quote using PI" and "Opportunity to Order scenario with SAP C4C Order using PI").

Best Regards