Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Guide me in choosing SAP module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am passionate to make career in SAP.I am a BE,MBA professional with 3 years of work experience in ITES/BPO industry as technical support engineer.

Current skill sets  :

•Responsible for delivering support through telephone, email and registering all calls in ticketing tool.

•Providing online, on-site software and hardware support for employees with quick solutions.

•Providing support for VPN connectivity issues and troubleshooting network connectivity issues, Shared Drive Access.

Resolving MS Outlook issues.

I have gone through various SAP modules but still confused ! Does SAP BI  require programming exp which i do not have !Team can you please help...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Basis or  SAP BI should be fine...

18 REPLIES 18

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can choose SAP Basis module and Solution manager. I think, this would match your skills set.

Thanks

SKKS

0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Thanks for your reply SAP BASIS looks good as its relating to my profile but i am looking for complete day work...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashwini,

No, For SAP BI no need of Programming Exp.

0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekhar,

Thank you for your reply SAP BI knowing that it is a reporting tool can you please give me more details about it like which is the best training institute to get it from and about certification...i am very keen in knowing these...

Thanks,

AShwini

0 Kudos

Dear, For training and Certification related query please look at the SAP Certifications | Training & Education | SAP | SAP

0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekhar,

thanks for the link and just to know if we take training in SAP campus any added advantage(As SAP Bangalore is one of the training centre mentioned)....

0 Kudos

I don't thing so there will be any extra advantage except SAP Labs environment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Basis or  SAP BI should be fine...

0 Kudos

Hi All,

What might be the approximate cost if i have to join SAP BI training course just to crosscheck .....

Regards,

Ashwini

0 Kudos

Hello All,

Please help me out !

0 Kudos

Thank u Chandra Agarwal

0 Kudos

Now, all doubt solved ? Any more help ?

0 Kudos

yes if anything else will let you know thank you

0 Kudos

Please close the thread.

0 Kudos

Thank you  for the helpful replies and answering my all queries

0 Kudos

Please read this blog and close the thread,

0 Kudos

Please mark the proper answer as correct answer. Hope you won't mind.. We want if someone having same doubt so they can use those answers.