Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carrier in Fico

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

I have finish my Graduate in Commerce in 2000( BCOM), after that i warok as jr Account for 1 year2001 to 2002.

then after that i work with Life Insurance Companies like Bajaj, Kotak and Reliance Life Insurance as an Operation Manager.

I have sound knowledge in Operation Management, i am in to Manager rank.

As i have solid domain Knowledge,

i want to enter in IT sector as a FI/Co Functional Consultant,

iam good at FI part.

pls suggest, how to mold my carrier.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP FICO is always in demand. If you do certification then you can get a job in medium size companies. But tier I comapnies are looking for experienc + professionl degree. This is because beig FICO consultant you always need to deal with top people having very strong finance background or to deal with issues which really test your accounting knowledge. So make a comarison of current earning with the certified consultant salary. In it you will be considered fresher you will definitely get some weightage for your work experience.

Regards

Milind

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I need help, actually ,i get vey little time for practise fico,

while posting entry in f-02, getting error tolerance error, range amount or tolerance not assigned,

where as i have assign in TC obA4,ob57, then also i am getting error,

in oba4 , i have given group then company id,amount per document and amount per open item, but still error,

without group its not saving,

because of this error my practise got stop, pls help me out to over come this problem.

i know this is not correct forum, pls update me with correct forum too

pls advise,

Edited by: mujju05 on Mar 22, 2011 3:41 PM