Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When we create contract ME31K message needs to be send to multiple vendors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement , when we create Contract(ME31K) , that need to be send to multiple vendors when we press the save, Instead of adding the vendor number manually in the message(Output) , this need to be done automatically. Could any one can help with exit/Badi. Thanks alot in advance.

Thanks

Naveen

6 REPLIES 6

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't try to send output to vendors via exits. You lose visibility and effective logging that way. Use the standard message determination and configure the output accordingly. You can certainly set up the contract to dispatch to more than one vendor or more than one address if you need to do that. Why can't you do this via message determination programming?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Brad,

Thanks for the response, could you please provide the steps in Message determination, will be appreciated if you can provide a small example program.Thanks alot

regards,

Naveen

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can look at one of the messages already configured in Purchasing as an example. The steps have been outlined and discussed on this forum before, and they are also available in the IMG and the help files.

Former Member
0 Kudos

PL CHECK IF BADI ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST could be used.

0 Kudos

PL CHECK IF BADI ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST could be used.

That BADI isn't even called. That's a purchase requsition BADI - ME31K is for a contract create.

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check exit MM06E005 (smod), EXIT_SAPMM06E_012

This one gets trigger at save method on ME31K.

Regards