Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOFM pricing routine does not recognize main program when transported

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning!

We've run into this issue several times and normally activating the Function Group and the program resolves the issue but it's not fixing it today. I generate a new pricing routine through VOFM in our development environment and everything works perfectly. Then the transport gets moved to our testing environment and it has the active checkbox checked in VOFM and I can activate the program through the program editor but when I do the syntax checker I get an error stating that there is no main program for this include. I have tried activating the Function Group and the program, we also resent the transport to the test environment and it still isn't working. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Wendy

2 REPLIES 2

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a common problem. Try to Run program RV80HGEN in the testing system.

Check with your BASIS team before running this as it will activate all the routines in the system.

Thanks,

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Turns out I had to regenerate the program index of the main program. This was done by pulling the program up in SE38, then accessing the Utilities Menu>Update Navigation Index. Thanks for your help!