Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL31N - Batch Split functionality?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi EXPERTS;

1) Currently am CREATING INBOUND DELIVERY from POs, by using FM - GN_DELIVERY_CREATE, but, its not given me a chance to incorporate BATCH SPLIT functionality. So, decided to go insert this specific Batch split Satndard SAP code of VL31N tx , into my Z prog.

So, guys, Do you have any idea that, AT WHAT POINT / PIECE / INCLUDE, the Stnadrd SAP code is handling this batch split functionlity in VL31N tx in order to crete IB delivery? so, that will shed some light over there.

or let me know,

2 - Is there any other FM, BAPI to create INBOUND deliveries from POs, which can take care of BATCH SPLIT functionality?

thanq

5 REPLIES 5

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You enter the Qty, material , and then Click on Batch Split Button, Then it will take you to the Batch screen , there you need to Enter the Batch and split Qty. and come back.

If you perform REcording Step By Step then you will get the code from Recording itself.

it is simple one.

0 Kudos

thanq

no, am looking to grab the piece of Standard SAP code, which handles the batch split functionality behind the screens of tx of VL31N, which tx creates the IB delivery from PO. So, let me know that, Which piece / include is taking care of this batch split?

thanq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

BAPI_INB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC - Creates inbound delivery

BAPI_INB_DELIVERY_CHANGE Change Inbound Delivery

BAPI_INB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC BAPI for Inbound Delivery Verification from a Decentralized System

BAPI_INB_DELIVERY_SAVEREPLICA BAPI Function Module for Replication of Inbound Deliveries

Check this link for creating inbound deliveries:

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/LEWE/LEWE.pdf

Hope this helps you,

Regards,

Chandra Sekhar

0 Kudos

thanq

but, am looking for some thing else.

its that, I need the piece of code that, At wht point Stnadrd SAP is handling the batch solit functionality inVL31N tx. so, that, will insert the same code into my Z prog, in order to create the IB delivieris with batch splits.

All FMs , suggested by you wuld NOT take care either creating brand new deliveries or batch splits!!

thanq

Edited by: Srinivas on Jul 30, 2008 12:17 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

no further replies