Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

In development mode i have a program that works fine, it is composed by a report that calls a smartform, but in Quality mode i get this error:

error message:

The Form Zname_of_the_form can't be generated.

In Quality i call the report with a transaction and do it fine, i introduce the data and click Execute to call the smartform and there is where i get the error.

The trasport was passed with no error.

the transport pieces:
abap program : zsdxxx_movprodcont
smartform : zsdxxx_movprodcont
smartstyle : zmpcont
table : zmpcont
transaction : zmpcont

Thanks on advance,

David Fúnez
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Corp. Mandofer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi david,

In DEV system have you tried the program using the transaction code.

Regards,

Atish

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi david,

In DEV system have you tried the program using the transaction code.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

Atish;

How can i do that..? sorry i'm new in abap.

David Fúnez
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Corp. Mandofer

0 Kudos

Just try the same sequence you are doing in quality in the DEV system and see the result.

Also look which all programs should be transported and whether they are transported or not.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

Atish;

I dev mode works ok, all the components of the transport where passed ok to quality.

What i do is the next in both modes Dev/Quas:

call the transaction ZMPCONT [F8/Execute]

this display the report ZSDXXX_MOVPRODCONT

i fill the data:

then press [F8/Execute]

In Dev Mode display the smartform

In Quas shows error

pres

0 Kudos

David,

that means the smartform is not passed correctly to the QAS system. Just see if the form defination and check if everything is fine.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

Atish;

I've created a new transport with the report and the smartform. it passed ok to Quas, but i get the same error.

0 Kudos

Hi David,

Make sure you maintain a single request for all the objects related to the Smart form, table , tcode, program. etc....(what all objects involved for this)

The reason why you should be getting an error is a dependancy error, like before transporting the program in which you have used the Ztable, you have to make sure the table request goes first if not this will give this kinda error.

So just for that reason make sure you create all the objects under a single request so that you can maintain the dependancy.

<i>Reward Points for useful answers</i>

Regards

Gopi