Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi to all

help me in this issue

i have added bukrs in ztable and i want to keep the option input help implemented

with check table now it is explicit serch help with field how to change it to input help impletemented with check table and can u tell the differnce between both and what is a check table and value table

thanks & regards

kiran kumar

Message was edited by:

Kiran Reddy

Message was edited by:

Kiran Reddy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

what u need to do is remove the check table and use ur own defined search help for this field.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Check table is the dependent table to which the relationship is defined using foreign key relationship. The contents of the check table are shown in the input for the referenced field.

Value table is the table attached to a field at the domain level, whre the entry to the fild can be only frm the value table. they are not used in the input help.

regards,

Kannaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

what u need to do is remove the check table and use ur own defined search help for this field.

0 Kudos

hi thanks for ur answers

i have addes bukrs in ztable for this the origin of input serch help is

'explicit serch elp attached to the field' i need to change it to

'Input help implemented with check' with check table t001how can i do it

thanks in advance

kiran reddy

0 Kudos

go to SE11 ,create a new data element named z_bukrs with same domain as tht of t001-bukrs (domain not same data element)..

activate ur DE.

and then create ur table with the filed bukrs and DE which u just created and then do a foreign key assignment to T001..

then it will show u the input help..

hope this clarifies the issue..

plz reward points..

0 Kudos

i sincerely hope tht i resolved ur query as i tested it at my end successfully..so why u rewarded only 2 points?it doent makes sense..

0 Kudos

hi amit,

it can be done by using foreign key relationship (in foreign key creation we can copy the the fields and do) without creating new dataelements.

Thanks & Regards

Kiran reddy