Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table TVAG WITH BEZEI ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Table TVAG i have 6 fields : MANDT, ABGRU, DRAGR, EP_OFF, FK_ERL, KOWRR.

BUT WHEN I SEE THE DATA IN DATA BROWSER I AM GETTING ONE FIELD EXTRA WHICH IS 'BEZEI' WHICH IS DESCRIPTION FOR ABGRU.

AND IF I M USING SELECT STATEMENT TO FETCH BEZEI FROM TVAG, I AM GETTING SYNTAX ERROR.

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THE REASON.

THANKS

KUMAR N.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

happy to tell you once you changed the post to lower case.

4 REPLIES 4

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

happy to tell you once you changed the post to lower case.

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

The data description for ABGRU is stored in table TVAGT. When you go to SE16 and enter the table TVAG and execute system will execute the report /1BCDWB/DBTVAG and in the program they have return a select query or whatver it is to display the data in output screen.

To no more about it check the program /1BCDWB/DBTVAG via SE38. Click on Display and click on Search button and enter the value SELECT for searching.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Sales Documents: Rejection Reasons will be stored in TVAG , but Its text are stored in different table TVAGT. In the Data browser view standard SAP combines both tables and displayed 6 fields as you have seen.

If you want to retrieve all the 6 fields you have to write like

select aABGRU aDRAGR aEP_OFF aFK_ERL aKOWRR bBEZEI into Itab from TVAG as A inner join TVAGT B on aABGRU = bABGRU

where b~SPRAS = sy-langu.

Best Regards,

SaravanaKumar.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Sales Documents: Rejection Reasons will be stored in TVAG , but Its text are stored in different table TVAGT. In the Data browser view standard SAP combines both tables and displayed 6 fields as you have seen.

If you want to retrieve all the 6 fields you have to write like

select aABGRU aDRAGR aEP_OFF aFK_ERL aKOWRR bBEZEI into Itab from TVAG as A inner join TVAGT B on aABGRU = bABGRU

where b~SPRAS = sy-langu.

Best Regards,

SaravanaKumar.P