Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table maintenance generator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

When generating a view by using the <b>table maintenance generator</b> (SE56), the system automatically applies a GUI status to the new view. In my case (if not all?) the GUI status EULG of program SAPLSVIM is applied.

In this GUI status, under the menu bar option "Edit", there is a suboption <b>"Change Field Contents..."</b> (function code REPL). Is there a way of <b>deactivating this suboption</b> in my generated table view?

Regards,

Mari Virik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you really want to create lot of checks into maintain transaction you could use function VIEW_MAINTENANCE_CALL for that.

reko

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the technical dialog details of trx SE56 you can choose an authorization group.

So if you create an authorization group who is only authorized to view the contents of the table, the changing of field contents will be disabled.

Regards,

Dirk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you really want to create lot of checks into maintain transaction you could use function VIEW_MAINTENANCE_CALL for that.

reko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

<b>How</b> and <b>where</b> do I use function VIEW_MAINTENANCE_CALL to deactivate suboption "Change Field Contents..."?

Thanks!

- Mari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution:

REPORT  z_maintview_control.

DATA: i_excl_cua_funct LIKE vimexclfun OCCURS 0 WITH HEADER LINE.

* deactivate menu bar option

i_excl_cua_funct-function = 'REPL'.
APPEND i_excl_cua_funct.

* call view

CALL FUNCTION 'VIEW_MAINTENANCE_CALL'
  EXPORTING
    action                               = 'U'
    generate_maint_tool_if_missing       = 'X'
    view_name                            = 'ZTABLE'
 TABLES
   excl_cua_funct                       = i_excl_cua_funct.