Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Overview per plant wise/Storage location wise

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

is there any <b>transaction</b> or <b>report</b> to get Stock overview plantwise/ storagelocationwise ... except MMBE it gives particular material.. i want per particular plant or storage location total materials stock.

I want stock report similar to <b>MMBE</b> it gives available stock per single material in a palnt but my requirement to print available stock per all materials in a given material along with storagelocation wise/batch wise and total quantity.

Points guaranteed..

Message was edited by: Ashok Parupalli

Message was edited by: Ashok Parupalli

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

There's quite a lot you can do in Logistics Info Systems to report on stocks across multiple materials.

Other than that, it depends on what you really want to show - stock that's physically present (e.g. including vendor-owned consignment), stock that you own (e.g. including customer consignment or toll manufacturers' stocks); do you want to show quantities (doesn't usually make much sense for more than one material, of course, due to varying units of measure) or values, etc.

Some of these data are quite expensive to read from a runtime perspective, in particular the "special" stocks (e.g. consignment).

You also have to consider that stock you own but that's not physically present on site (e.g. customer consignment), or GR blocked stock, usually is not assigned to a storage location.

If you give me some more info about what you're actually trying to achieve, I may be able to help you better.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

There's quite a lot you can do in Logistics Info Systems to report on stocks across multiple materials.

Other than that, it depends on what you really want to show - stock that's physically present (e.g. including vendor-owned consignment), stock that you own (e.g. including customer consignment or toll manufacturers' stocks); do you want to show quantities (doesn't usually make much sense for more than one material, of course, due to varying units of measure) or values, etc.

Some of these data are quite expensive to read from a runtime perspective, in particular the "special" stocks (e.g. consignment).

You also have to consider that stock you own but that's not physically present on site (e.g. customer consignment), or GR blocked stock, usually is not assigned to a storage location.

If you give me some more info about what you're actually trying to achieve, I may be able to help you better.

0 Kudos

You can try any of the following, going by what you are looking I think LS24/LS26 is the right one for you.

LS23 Display Quants

LS24 Display Quants for Material

LS25 Display Quants per Storage Bin

LS26 Warehouse stocks per material

LS27 Display quants for storage unit

LS28 Display storage units / bin

hith

Sunil Achyut

0 Kudos

Also you might want to look at the following and see which one suits you the best.

MB51 Material Doc. List

MB52 List of Warehouse Stocks on Hand

MB53 Display Plant Stock Availability

hith

Sunil Achyut

Look at function module L_MM_MATERIALS_READ_QUANTITY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the tables

tables : mara, "General Material Data

mard, "Storage Location Data for Material

mchb, "Batch Stocks

mkol, "Special Stocks from Vendor

t001, "Company Codes

t001w, "Plants/Branches

t001k. "Valuation area

Regards

Prabhu

0 Kudos

while in MKOL, there is qty for plant 200 and location 0951, is it possible to having the stock for this material in MARD?

thanks!