Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spool was in waiting status for 10 mins

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

when i try to issue any print from sap , Spool was in waiting status for more than 5 mins & then it starts begins formatting output type ...

Please help me .

Regs ,

Murthy

5 REPLIES 5

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

check in ur spool settings whether thy have kept any restriction to process after 5 minutes.

also check SPAD transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i checked in SPAD Tcode. There was no restriction on the same ..

Regs,

Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If you are having frequent problems with delayed processing of spool requests and/or spool work processes waiting for communications time-outs, then you may want to run your spool work processes with the R/3 developer trace switched on.

Activate the developer trace by setting the option rdisp/TRACE in the system profile or by adding the TRACE option to the command line with which an SAP application server is started. These command lines are defined in the SAP start profiles. For more details about this, see Trace Functions and the sections about profile maintenance in the documentation about the Computing Center Management System.

The information in the developer traces is highly technical. However, the trace information should let you or a consultant at least identify the host system and printer that are causing problems.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NM,

Just check the wait time of spool.

remember it is set in second in your case it should be 600 seconds.

take a help from:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/34/658a3b15566262e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Amit.

0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Sorry to mention one thing .

This spool delay was happening for mre daily between 5 to 6.

After that everything was normal , it just take 2 secs to complete.

Regs ,

Murthy