Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I want to convert my sapscript to smartforms How to do that?

I dont know where I have to write the code as I am new to smartforms....

please send me the steps:

Thanks in advance!

Kiran

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>In SMARTFORMS Tcode there is Utilities-->Migrate SAPscript form.Click that & you can do the conversion.</b>

Smart Forms provides a migration tool for this purpose which migrates layout and texts of a SAPscript form to a Smart Form. It does not migrate SAPscript form logic of the print program. Using Smart Forms, this logic is described by the tree structure of the Form Builder. The effort involved in migrating it depends on the complexity of the print program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kiran,

try doing this.

go to ur smartform, then

SMARTFORMS -> UTILITIES -> MIGRATE SAPSCRIPTFORM.

this should help you.

thanks

regards

nayan

Reward points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kiran u can migrate the scripts to smart forms but the thing u wont get all the nodes and windows get migrated ...........it is better to zsmartform from scratch other wise u will get in to confusion [iam not sure the data retrival processing of script will work in smartform].....

reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go in t.code smartforms

Give form name->utilities->migration->Import sapscript form->source sap script name.

so that path you can copy the script into smatrform.

Rewards if helpful.

Regards,

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

T.code : SMARTFORM

give SMARTFORM in command box n goto -> Utilities-->Migrate SAPscript form-> source sap script name n destination name.

if helpful reward some points.

with regards,

Suresh Aluri.

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Go in transaction : smartforms

Give form name->utilities->migration->Import sapscript form->source sap script name.

This way you can copy the script into smatrform.

Reward if useful.