Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms window problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have three windows above my main window in my smartform. I want the three windows to only appear in the first page of the smartform. I have done that using 'ONLY ON FIRST PAGE' option. But since the windows are there on the page itself, there is some gap left by the windows, when I view the second page of the smartform. How do I eliminate that gap. is there any other way to achieve this?

Regards,

Vijay

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think you can have different windows in different pages, for your problem better create a page and add only main window in that removing rest of windows and in first give the next page option as your secound page then your problem can be solved.

regards,

Manohar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create another PAGE and only copy the MAIN WINDOW(required windows) and increase its HEIGHT. Now in the NEXT PAGE option of the FIRST PAGE use the newly created page.

Thanks and Regards,

Bharat Kumar Reddy.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

From you comments I think in the attributes of the page you have give the next page also to the same page. So in that case the same page will be called and the space where your other windows sit cannot be eliminated.

The alternative is create a new-page with only the main window and the windows u want, let that be <b>PAGE2</b>. Go to the attributes of the <b>PAGE1</b> by clicking on the page, there in the next page give <b>PAGE2</b>.

Hope this solves ur issue. Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Tushar

0 Kudos

but then if I do that, what will be displayed in the main window of the page 1. I want some details to displayed there as well.

Regards,

Vijay

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

As I already told you, just COPY the MAIN WINDOW to the new page. Here you are just copiying, not changing the data that is going to be printed and ofcourse you are changing the height of the main window which does,t have any effect on the content.

Thanks and Regards,

Bharat Kumar Reddy.V