Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform

harshsisodia31
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a smartform in which i have 2 window, main & secondary.

I want the data on secondry window to be printed on 1st page and for main window i have a table with more then 500 records.

the problem is as the page is small smartform is not showing all records.......is there any way that of printing  of records goes to next page after 1st page has no more space left ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

If you create a table line in your main window and pass the data from internal table by creating a loop, i guess next page should get triggered automatically.

Pls let me know if I missed anything from u'r requirement.

Thanks

Vivek

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

Create  PAGE 1 - Secondary window and MAIN window of height (small)

Create PAGE2 - MAIN windows as height of the page ( width shd be same as page 1 main window width).

You can handle use page-breaks use the COMMAND button to trigger the second page which has the Main window consuming the whole page.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Tooshar Bendale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

If you create a table line in your main window and pass the data from internal table by creating a loop, i guess next page should get triggered automatically.

Pls let me know if I missed anything from u'r requirement.

Thanks

Vivek