Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get attributes of custom program's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any FM or BAPI to get all the attributes of the custom programs - Auth.group /class /other?

Thanks,

Sivaji.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you get only attributes of a custom program then goto-> attributes.

why you go for bapi or any other fm???

Thanks

Sabyasachi

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you get only attributes of a custom program then goto-> attributes.

why you go for bapi or any other fm???

Thanks

Sabyasachi

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks For your replay.

My requirement is to display given program attributes.

Thanks,

Sivaji.

0 Kudos

Hello,

TRDIR is a database view.. if you want to display given program attributes then fetch from this table.....

jst check it......

your problem will be solved...

Thanks

Sabyasachi

0 Kudos

Hi Sivaji,

We dont have any function modules to get the program attriubutes. Please refer the below tables with has to get the program attributes.

trdir

reposrc

dokhl

tadir

e071

e07t

trdirt

Please let me know if you have any query.  Thanks.

Regards,

Ganesh R K.

0 Kudos

Hai,

Its giving limited information , i want to know package ,logical database and selection screen etc.

Thanks,

Sivaji.

0 Kudos

Hello,

sivaji asked

Hi Experts,

Is there any FM or BAPI to get all the attributes of the custom programs - Auth.group /class /other?

am i right sivaji??? there is a huge part in attributes portion....so in your question, you have to mentioned it clearly actually what you want in your question.....

trdir-DBNA  -> logical database.

Tdevc-devclass -> package...

former_member946717
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sivaji,

You may use the FM READ_TRDIR to get the program attributes. Another alternative is to do a where-used list on TADIR and TRDIR for an FM and use the appropriate one that helps you.

Hope this helps!

former_member946717
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sivaji,

TRDIR table gives you all the information such as Selection Screen, LDB used, Package etc. Try with the FM READ_TRDIR in your report. You will surely get all these values. Let me know if you need any more information

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are many attributes for a report, check with FM like READ_TRDIR, RS_PROGRAM_GET_DEVCLASS or RS_PROGNAME_SPLIT and/or perform some trace (SAT/SE30/debug) on transaction SE38. What did you try, and fror which attributes were you unsu cessful  - read the Rules of Engagement.

Regards,

Raymond