Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart form Text module translation and Standard text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i have a requirement in smartforms in which i need to create text modules and transtale into diffrent languages.

I have created text modules they are in my transport,

when i am translating through SE63 into target language it is not asking for any transport request , Can any one help me regarding how i can assign Transaltion thing to my transport.

Another thing is i require to use standard text, i am not much aware of it also as per my understanding i need to create it through SO10 Transaction , and i can use it in include text please correct me if i am wrong, i need this standart text also in two language but while creating standard text it is not asking transport request, and how i would convert standard text in diff lang and how can i assign to my transport.

Surely i would provide points for the valid reply.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regarding the standard texts as they donot ask for a TR.

To include this Standard text objects first you need to create a customising request.

Then run the transaction RSTXTRAN. This will include your text into the required TR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gudia San,

To transport Standard text, use the standard Report Program <b>RSTXTRAN</b>, execute it, on the selection screen, enter your standard text name as

<b>Text key - name</b>, press F8, it will display a ouput list. Now press F5 key and it will ask for transport request number.

Regards,

Abdul.

P.S: Rewards points, if useful!