Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a Field called Sales Quality in my output. i want to know the Field name of it. How is it Possible.plz help me.

Correct Amswers will be rewarded with good points.

Thanks&Regards

Sunita.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the deatails of the field by using F1 help on the output field. If you did not get information, you check the details at the fieldcatalog .

If it is a classical report, you can get the information in the write statement of the heading.

Thanks,

Sriram Ponna.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

if it report means from field catalog u can find

else if it is normal dialog program means u can find from corresponding write statement ......

THX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the deatails of the field by using F1 help on the output field. If you did not get information, you check the details at the fieldcatalog .

If it is a classical report, you can get the information in the write statement of the heading.

Thanks,

Sriram Ponna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Click the value of the field..(Single click) and press F1 key..One screen will be displayed..

In tht top of the screen there will be a button called technical settings..(Hammer symbol)

Click tht,it will show u the details of tht field..

REward if useful