Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen exit for an transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any any one help me to identify the screen exit for an transaction like ME21N, MIGO, CO11 ETC. We are planning to do couple of screen exit , but we want to identify the default screen exit available for a transaction

Thanks

Nic

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have implemented screen exists for ME21N in the program SAPLXM06.

Regards,

Sowmya arni

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have implemented screen exists for ME21N in the program SAPLXM06.

Regards,

Sowmya arni

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to find out the existing screen exit ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can find Exits and BADI from SPRO. Just identify the area where you want to enhance and go to that area by SPRO , then you can see system enhancement that are available. This is the good way to find enhancement because you can find the documentation related to enhancement.

Like SPRO > Material Management > Purchasing > Develop enhancement for purchasing (Exits)

or see Business add ins for purchasing. Read the documentation.

Else you can search exits and badi by the package name like find the package of a transaction where you want to put enhancement. SE93 > Transaction name > Display > Package.

then go to SE80 and open the package then see function group start with X. this are exits that are available. you can find enhancement also.

Else to find BADI related to a transaction just put break point to class method cl_exithandler->get_instance in SE24.

and run the transaction , then you can find the BADI as exit name in this function call.

These are the way you can find enhancement , but the way which is describe 1st is the best way.

hope it will solve ur problem.

Thanks

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AMPL0001 enhancement contains the exit for ME21n

CONFPP07 enhancement contains the exit for Co11.

The procedure stated by CONTACTSANKU is correct one.

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

create the program in the link provided and run it

link:[http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/abap/how-to-find-a-screen-exit-in-a-given-sap-standard-t-code.htm]