Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP7.70 Smartforms

0 Kudos

SAP7.70, Smartforms cannot edit text.

11 REPLIES 11

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you in edit mode ?

Could you retry in english ? 🙂

0 Kudos

I can't edit the text by using the edit mode. I can't even click the text box to edit. After entering, I still can't enter any value. My colleagues, like me, can't edit smartforms after upgrading from sap740 to sap770.

Thank you.

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you click on this icon

does it work ?

0 Kudos

Double click or click this icon is invalid. If sap770 has a patch for smartforms, I think I may need to install a patch.

DavidLY
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Firstly, you should use the change mode in smartforms.

You can click the button Editor as follows:

There will be a MS Word document opened, you can edit there.

Or you can goto menu Goto -> Change Editor to use the classic editor to edit.

0 Kudos

It may be caused by the mismatch between the office version and SAP version.

Thank you for your answer.

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as david.liu said, there is a link between your editor & M$ Word. You could have an inconsistency between the new SAPGui installation & M$. Did you check your office version & the SAPGui version compatibility ?

0 Kudos

As you said, it may be caused by the mismatch between the office version and SAP version. My current office version is only 2007, and I will install the latest version of office test in the future. Thank you.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

Frequent issue. Already answered multiple times in the forum.

2784424 - It shows blank screen when using SAPscript Legacy Text Editor on GUI 7.60

(one solution: SE38->Rscpseteditor->Execute->Check both "SAPScript" and "Smart Forms")

0 Kudos

I tried this method, but it didn't seem to work.

0 Kudos

Please open a ticket at SAP support.